Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ever wonder what you'd look like in another decade?




Go and visit the website, yearbookyourself.com and upload a picture of yourself to see what you'd look like through the decades. We got a good laugh at this! This is me: 1990, 1982, 1966, and 2008. The funny thing is, is that in the 80's and 90's I would have KILLED to have had hair like that! I had completely no idea how to use a blow dryer and curling iron. I was the one with the crimped bangs (due to curling my bangs the wrong way, making that line) and had HUGE pink plastic glasses. Ugh.

4 comments:

Kris said...

How funny!!! I'll have to try this out sometime...

Jewel said...

Wow you look awesome in all of the pics!

pjtj said...

My fav is the 1966 hairdo! So cool:) How's baby Gerber doing?

Jen said...

Rachel, these are hilarious! And Jewel's right-- you make even the silliest hairdos look good. :) I can't wait to try this out for myself. Thanks for the laugh! :)