Thursday, January 8, 2009

A growing boy

Here are a few recent pictures of Connor. (Connor getting big at one month old; First smile on camera; Zen baby) I am continuing to adjust to life with two children...it takes a bit more organization and a bit more patience. I took them out by myself this past Monday and the "getting out the door" process took 1.5 hours. However, we shaved it down to 20 minutes today! Progress is happening! I feel so blessed to have two healthy children and although tired, I feel really happy. Being a mother truly is a gift. Thank you, God, for my little boys!

2 comments:

Rolon Miller Blog said...

Connor is so beautiful! I can't wait to sit and hold him again. I also can not wait to see you again. Unfortunately I will not be at church on Sunday... work, but hopefully we will see each other soon!

Susie said...

I love the one in the car seat! He looks like an adorable little old man! :)