Sunday, May 23, 2010

Quick thinker

That is exactly what Owen is. A quick thinker. This afternoon as I was getting lunch ready, he kept coming up behind me and hitting my skirt that I was wearing--making it swish around. Needless to say, it was very annoying.

"Owen, stop it."
Hit.

"Owen, I don't like it when you do that."
Hit.

"Owen, if I have to ask you one more time to stop, you are going to have a time-out."
Hit.

"Owen, let's go...time out. I asked you to quit doing that."

Quick as a wink he said, "But why? I am just practing hitting a pinata."

Good one, Owen...a pinata. Nice try, mister.

2 comments:

r8chel said...

Fun story! I'm glad I've found your blog. How old is Owen?

Everything Belongs said...

Hey Rachel! Congrats on your marriage (or upcoming). Owen will be 4 at the end of August. Can't believe it! Did you hear we are moving to Charlottesville in July? Are you still in the Hburg area?