Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Technical difficulties

Ok, so I'm having some technical difficulties, as you can see.  I kept getting this box that said "my photo/video has been deleted by photobucket"every time I ran my cursor over the big picture in the header.  So, I put on my thinking cap and went through the following steps.

1. Let's look at the HTML and see if anything looks weird.
Solution:  Nothing looked out of place.
2. Let's go the to "Help" button and type my question in.
Solution:  Others shared the same concern.  Their remedies did not work for me.
3. Let's try to change the template.
Solution:  It screwed everything up and I didn't have time to fix it.

Unfortunately, it looks like the problem came from the actual "Cutest Blog on the Block" template that I used before.  Now, I'm having problems getting rid of the link (see side bar).

I'm annoyed.
Any suggestions?

*********
Miracle upon miracle!!! I fixed it!  I looked up how to install another "Cutest Blog on the Block" template and then worked backwards on how to delete it from my blog!  YEAH for me! Goodness it feels good to complete that, esp. after an incredibly frustrating afternoon messing it up!  Now...if I could only (chirp) be as successful in finding (chirp) that cricket in our living room...(chirp)

No comments: