Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Exciting News...


Hello readers!
I am so excited to share with you all that I will be one of the guest bloggers at(In)courage, a website that is geared towards encouraging the hearts of women. I will let you know when to expect my post, entitled, "Hide & Seek."
As always, I love it that you continue to follow and read this blog. As you can see, it has been going through some changes, with some more to come over the next several weeks. (**If you are still reading this blog on Blogger, try to switch your RSS feed over to www.everything-belongs.com/ and see if it will redirect you to my new site. We are still working out the kinks.**)  I'd love it if you would leave a comment/thought when it comes out on the (in)courage blog.
Thanks for the support--I'm deeply humbled and in awe of how God continues to work...

3 comments:

Jewel said...

That is exciting news! Congrats, Rachel! I can totally understand why you were chosen becuz you write beautiful & you will definitely be an encourager to other women!

Hannah said...

your blogs are VERY cute. i just started reading them. i'm hooked! anyway, this is great news! congrats! i'm gonna go subscribe now!

Everything Belongs said...

Thanks so much! I am so glad to have you read--what an honor!