Monday, May 28, 2007

Owen's 9 months!





I can hardly believe that Owen will be 9 months tomorrow! It just seems like yesterday I was pulling my hair out, wondering if he'd ever stop screaming for hours upon end, sleep for more than 20 minutes at a time, and go more than 2 hours without eating! Now, he is just a very well-adjusted, happy, and did I mention before, social boy? (Truly, God is good! :-) Shawn and I took him to get his 9 month pictures on Saturday. Shawn thought he looked like a girl in this outfit (and kept apologizing to Owen throughout it), but I think he is adorable. If I left things up to Shawn...who knows what he'd be wearing! It's funny, he thinks as long as it is sports related, it matches (doesn't matter of the color--he is into more "theme" matching.) :) At least he loves the kid to death! For that I am very grateful to have such an involved father (that would actually love to dress him!). Regardless, I think we have some great shots! Springer/Gerber family...be looking in the mail for a hard copy of yours soon.

No comments: