Sunday, August 9, 2009

Connor is 8 months

Connor is 8 months! I can hardly believe how fast the time has gone. He is so sweet and loving. He's crawling like a madman, pulling himself on anything and everything, and would put Owen down in an eating contest. He is totally refusing any sort of baby food, so it's table food (mostly wanting to feed himself) all the way. He can wave "hi/bye-bye" and is very good at saying, "Dada." I'm trying not to be jealous. His only mention of "Mama" comes whimpering when he's hungry or tired. These are some pictures from our time at the park together with some friends. I have to continue to tell myself, "Enjoy these days. They really do go by all too quickly."



3 comments:

Ramona said...

Great pictures and I see you are enjoying each moment.

Jewel said...

Happy 8 months, Connor! What a big boy you're becoming!

Marika said...

He's such a doll! :)