Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A need for a cup of tea

As I sit here at my computer, I see an unexpected surprise--a TAZO tea bag, "Calm." It must have been put there by an angel because let me tell you these last 4 hours have been nothing of the sort. In a nutshell:
  • stopped by a train
  • icy/snowy road terrain
  • spilled my coffee all over my car
  • managing wiggly boys through parking lots, exam rooms, car seats
  • discovery of another ear infection
  • Verizon store dysfunction
  • juggling lunch tray with one hand, holding a squirmy boy with another, giving verbal commands to direct the other, who is telling me that he needs to go pee "NOW!"
  • playing on the jungle-gym at lunch which was shortened by an "Uh. Oh. Mom, I pooped."
  • cleaning off poop while 1 year old crawls under bathroom stalls and attempts to play in the toilet water.
  • lost an earring in the midst of it all
  • get home late, due to bathroom fiasco, miss a supervision meeting

So, let's get that water going on the stove. I'm going to make myself the biggest cup of tea I can find. I need it.

3 comments:

Jewel said...

Oh my Rachel...sounds like you had quite the day! I hope that tea did the trick for ya! Hope to see ya tonight @ FAB.

Yoder Schrock Family said...

At any point in this time did you just mumble to yourself, "Honestly? Really? Is this all really happening?" I think I would have. Hope today is better.

Sam, Maria, and Kaylee said...

I love that tea, although, sadly, I am more often looking for an energy boost! I like the Tazo Chai too!