Sunday, February 20, 2011

Con-man

A picture to get your week off to a good start...

I'm a lucky Mama.
And a procrastinating Mama.
(But I did manage to get his 2yr. pictures taken just shy of two and a half.
It counts, right?)

Yes, look at those eyes and smile...you can tell I have my hands full.

But full they also are of:
laughter,
trucks,
books,
hugs,
and
jokes.

A G-man original coming to a Second City near you:
Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Cookie.
Cookie who?
Cookie monster!
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
(In a very realistic Cookie Monster voice, I might add.)

Connor, my heart smiles looking into your dark brown eyes.
You. are. a. gift.
Even when I know those brown eyes are saying much more...


...like, "Where's the Kleenex?"

2 comments:

Jewel said...

Wow, amazing how he's growing up. And I don't get to see it happen! :( Well, I guess I do thru this blog! :)

Unknown said...

Who did you get to take the photos?